Permits & Forms

Building Permit Applications

Building Permit Applications need to be completed with all the required information, returned to City Hall for review, you will then get notified of the cost and contacted when ready to pick up. Depending on the size of the project, this process may take several days. Contact 218-562-4441 Ext. 254 or deputyclerk [at] with questions.

Call the City of Breezy Point Building Official Scott Sadusky at 612-986-7644 for building code questions or to schedule a building inspection call 218-940-1682. 

Electrical Inspector for the Breezy Point Area is Nathan Readel 1-218-537-8419.

Golf Cart and Dog Licenses

Golf Cart Permits or Dog Licenses can be obtained through the mail. For Golf Cart Permits, please send the completed Permit Application with Insurance information, payment, and a self addressed Stamped Envelope to Breezy Point City Hall at 8319 County Road 11, Breezy Point, MN 56472. Alternatively, Permits and Licenses can be filled out in person at City Hall. 

Reservation Forms (Meeting Room, Park Pavilions & Ballfield)

Deposit Fees are required at time of reservation.

Data Request